An activity guide from the Tam Ti Delamcollection that invites children to discover the imaginative world of several celebrated singer-songwriters from French-speaking Canada.
Learn about them while you sing and dance to the following five lullabies.
- Une chanson pomme by Gilles Vigneault, recorded by Lynda Lemay
- Tu peux dormir la ville veille by Gilles Vigneault, recorded by Luce Dufault
- La luciole de Joseph Beaulieu, recorded by Jorane
- Une petite chanson rien que pour vous by Alan Mills, recorded by Thomas Hellman and Émilie Clepper
- Grand-père by Lionel Daunais, recorded by Michel Rivard
These recordings have been selected from different albums on our list and are all available on most musical streaming and downloading platforms.